New Moon Trailer.......You're Welcome

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

In the News

I find it funny how the media makes up stories. Actors are people too. You didn't know that? Well here's your memo that that are. :) They are just like you and me. I don't know if I'd like people screaming, crying over me. Making up stories about my personal life..haha that would be fun to play with.
------------------------------------------------------------------------
These pictures are some of the good ones this week.
Cam is such a cute daddy!
****UPDATE Cam's little girls' name is Everleigh Ray Gigandet****
Did you know that according the the media if you are flirty with a boy, link arms and are snugly with him you are considered a couple!?!?! OMG!
**EYE ROLL**
If that's the case...I've have many boyfriends...lol
They're young..let them have fun!
This is just sweet!
Ms Rebel Stewart.
I .<3. align="center">Reports are that the studio wants her and bf Michael to stay clear from any photo ops. They want the image of Kristen and Rob hookin up. Rob leaves town, Michael visits, caught in act of showing their relationship is still on with no probs.
Did you know Rob and Brooke Shields are something?!!?! I about passed out when I saw this. I just couldn't believe it. Every girl he talks to, is in the same picture with, or even looks at...instant couple.
**EYE ROLL**
Poor guy. LET HIM BREATHE!!! He's just a busy working bee.
----------------------------------------------------------------
I honestly think if there are relationships going on...we aren't going to know about them like this. So media...keep the entertainment up. You really make me laugh at the pathetic attempts.

No comments: