New Moon Trailer.......You're Welcome

Sunday, May 31, 2009

MTV Movie Awards Interviews

I have to admit that the Twilight Saga is the best thing that has happened to me. The feeling I got when I first saw Twilight....I will never forget. I felt empowered, like I have a shot of getting something that good. I feel like Bella 100% when reading the books/watching the movies. Edward is mine and I couldn't be happier. Now I know that's not real life....but it's a nice dream.
I have a best friend that told me when she reads the books she acts like she's single and that she's Bella with Edward. I thought that was awesome!
I was excited for the MTV Movie Awards.
I don't, won't and will not apologize for expressing my love for the Twilight saga on this blog. I don't think most of you mind as we share the same OCD. ;)
Here are a few interviews and as I'm sure you didn't miss the New Moon trailer under the header picture. (It's stayin there for awhile)







.

No comments: